ENERGIATEHOKAS (GEALAN S8000)
S 8000 IQ profiili jätjestelmä on uusi tuote, jonka paksuus on 74 mm, joka täyttää kaikki modernien ikkunoiden teknologia vaatimukset. Kuusi kammoisen rakenteensa takia, sen lämmöneristyskyky on ensiluokkainen.
GEALAN S8000 profiili
S 8000 IQ profiilijärjestelmä osoittaa GEALAN:in johdonmukaisen keskittymisen asiakkaiden tarpeisiin. Järjestelmän kehitys tavoite oli luoda kustannustehokas profiili, jonka asennussyvyyys on 74 mm ja materiaalien käyttö on optimoitu helpompaa ja tehokkaampaa tuotantoa varten.
- 74 mm asennussyvyys takaa erinomaisen lämpö- ja äänieristyksen
- Iso pääkammio suuria teräksisiä jäykistyselementtejä varten
- Materiaalien tehokas käyttö profiilin geometriassa säästää resursseja ja täten suojelee luontoa
- Vain yksi teräksinen jäykistyselementti on tarpeellinen raamissa, nauhoissa ja jakokarmeissa
- Patentoitu ilmastointi järjestelmä GECCO parantaa huoneilman laatua ja asunnon viihtyvyyttä hallitsemalla sisä- ja ulkoilman vaihtelua
- Saatavana monissa eri acrylcolor –väreissä ja puun syyn tyylisissä sisustus kalvoissa
Statiikka: laajamittainen suunnittelu
Huomiota kiinnitettiin eritoten profiilin kestävyyteen kehittäessä S 8000 IQ järjestelmää. Täten teräsjäykisteitä varten tehdyistä kammioista valmistettiin vastaavan suuria.
Tuloksena on erittäin korkea taivutusjäykkyys perusjäykistys elementeissä. Tämä puolestaan mahdollistaa suurien elementtejen rakentamisen ja ikkunan valmistajien kyvyn saavuttaa asiakkaiden tavoitteet suuriakin ikkunoita varten.
- Ikkunan maksimikorkeus määräytyy ikkunan leveydestä ja ikkunan kokonaispinta-alasta.
- Suurien ikkunoiden elementit joutuvat kestämään suuria voimia.
- Vakaat teräsjäykiste elementit takaavat korkean taivutusjäykkyyden ja mahdollistaa suurien ikkunoiden rakentamisen.
TRÄ DEKOR (LAMINAT)
GROUP I – IMITATION WOOD
Golden Oak – renolit 2178001
Swamp Oak – renolit 3167004
Nut – renolit 2178001
Mahogany – renolit 2178001
GROUP II – IMITATION WOOD
Oregon – renolit 1192001
Douglas Fir – renolit 3069037
Winchester XA – renolit 49240
Natural Nut – renolit 4252041
Mountain Pine – renolit 3069041
Light Oak – renolit 3118076
Cherry – renolit 4252043
Walnut – renolit 4252042
Macore – renolit 3162002
Siena PR Rosso – renolit 49233
Siena PN Noce – renolit 49237
Dark Oak – renolit 2178001
Chocolate Brown – renolit 887505
Anthracite – renolit 701605
Navy Blue – renolit 515005
Green – renolit 612505
Cream – renolit 137905
Grey – renolit 715505
ACRYLCOLOR dark brown
ACRYLCOLOR silver, similar to RAL 9007
ACRYLCOLOR silver, similar to RAL 9006
EXTRA COLOURS FOR THE S 9000 SERIES
RAL 9010 – white
|Frame profile:||6 chamber 8001|
|Sash profile:||6 chamber 8095|
|Frame profile dimensions:||74 * 66 mm|
|Sash profile dimensions:||74 * 78 mm|
|Profile thermal insulation:||Uf = 1.3 W/(m2*K)|
|Glass:||2x energy glass 4mm/16mm/4mm with Argon gas|
|Glass:||3x energy glass 4mm/16mm/4mm/16mm/4mm with Argon gas|
|Glass thermal insulation:||Ug = 0.6-1.1 W/(m2*K)|
|Fittings:||Siegenia Aubi Maco|
|Safety mechanism:||Basic security|
|Steel reinforcements:||Galvanized profile 1.5-2 mm|
|Number of seals:||2|
|Glazing bead:||Wide variation|
|Spacer:||Aluminum or thermo (swiss)|
|Window thermal insulation:||Uv = 0.86 W/(m2*K)|
|Additional ventilation:||Gecco 3 and Gecco 4|
|Wind load resistance:||Category C according DIN18055: 1981-10 and DINEN12207|
|Air permeability:||Category 4|
|Sound isolation:||31 dB|
The modern glazing technology used in windows means that not only are interior spaces warm, but noise is also reduced. Good heat retention and noise reduction improve relaxation and effective work.
Security glass packages provide additional peace of mind, while a rich variety of ornamental designs increase the attractiveness of the panes.
Double-glazing is the standard in modern windows. The panes are separated by a cavity filled with argon gas, which has far better insulation properties than air.
- Good heat retention
- Noise reduction
Triple-glazing is intended for those who want highly efficient heat retention.
The third panes naturally increases the space between the panes, increasing the effectiveness of the insulation.
- Effective lessening of heat loss
- Even better noise reduction
Ornamental panes can be used to achieve an original look of the window. These ornamental panes can be used in many situations thanks to their many different functional and decorative features. They work well as elements of interior dividing walls, as well as in bathrooms or kitchens. A wide range of styles means they can be used in residential and commercial buildings.
Reflective panes are intended for spaces where highly transparent panes could lead to unwanted heat in the room. Of course, they can also be used in homes, offices and public buildings. Reflective panes are manufactured from coloured glass additionally coated with metal or a metal-oxide, which reflects the sun’s rays like a mirror.
These days, increasing security is one our top priorities. Thanks to technological progress, anti-burglary bars which detract from the visual appeal of the building need no longer be installed. Anti-burglary class (P2) panes are intended for single-family homes, hotel, office and shop windows with standard security needs. For those with higher security needs, such as villas, chemists, luxury apartments or shopping centers, a higher class anti-burglary pane (P4) is available.
Glazing bars play a decorative role, increasing the aesthetic quality of the window and giving it a specific character. At one time they were used only in wooden windows. Today they can also be found in PVC windows.
Interior glazing bars
These are a classic option with a unique appearance. They are installed between the window panes and comprise in integral part of the pane package. Thanks to this system, they are not affected by the air, dust or moisture. As a result, they require no special cleaning or maintenance.
Lengths available: 8 mm, 18 mm, 26 mm, and 45 mm
Exterior PVC glazing bars
Exterior glazing bars are glued directly to the outside of the window pane. These were once most popular with wooden widows, but now are being used in PVC windows as well. Exterior glazing bars are made of the same materials as the windows, which ensures a matching look.
Lengths available: 8 mm, 18 mm, 26 mm, and 45 mm
Available thicknesses (1: 1 scale)
Modern PVC windows can be used in practically every type of building
Those who value comfort, fuctionalty, and safety have for years chosen modern PVC windows from STOLLAR. Our customers have confrimed their durability, especially in terms of their resistance to atmospheric factors and their stability PVC windows also save time, as they do not require complicated maintainence, and because of their wide colour range they can be matched to every interior. Their heat retention qualities mean that they are comfortable and economical in use, but also that they are environmentally friendly. They retain valuable heat in the home due to their multi-chambered structure and profile width of as much as 85 mm. Additionally, proper glazing enhances their acoustic properties, which in turn enhances users’ quality of our life
Because we care about our customers, we have thoroughly tested our windows. An Authorised Monitoring Institute has confirmed that our GEALAN profiles guarantee professional anti-burglar protection. The safety of the family while still maintaining an appealing appearance is of the greatest importance. Connoisseurs of modern architecture understand this perfectly, and pay particular attention to aesthetics and high quality when it comes to heat retention, acoustic insulation, and anti-burglar protection
Technically advanced GEALAN profile windows offered by STOLLAR are perfectly suited to meet the needs of modern building. They are also a perfect choice for individualists who desire windows with unique shapes or colours. With STOLLAR, modern technology also means modern design, which allows customers to choose windows to match their favourite architectural styles while still maintaining high standards. STOLLAR is a company which satisfies the tastes of the most demanding customers
Whether from the architect's design perspective or from a security, energy and functional point of view, in any dimension, TITAN is an example of what we understand room comfort to be. In terms of fabrication, assembly and logistics, TITAN also opens up diverse opportunities to save time and cut costs in the production process.
The benefits of TITAN AF
- Flexible integration into existing production processes
- Reduced installation time thanks to numerous product improvements
- Sophisticated logistics to increase efficiency and profitability
- High-quality materials, efficient workability and maximum functionality
- Window elements available up to resistance class 3
- Extensive design options for individual room comfort
- Corner drive
- Tilt-lock elements
- Top stay
- Standard striker plates
- Security striker plates
- Tilt lock bearing 56 S-RS
- Tilt lock bearing S-ES FH
- TITAN axxent 24+
- TITAN PVC
- TITAN Si-line
- Sash lifter
- TITAN Additional comfort stay
- Mishandling device
- Sash brake
- Summer-winter night vent
TITAN iP for PVCThe innovative hardware system for assembly on the pre-weld profile
TITAN AF for timberThe hardware system that will shorten your assembly time
TITAN iP for timberThe innovative hardware system for assembly on the pre-weld profile
Sets new comfort and security standards with ease.
Modern TITAN gears set new standards with ease. In interaction with TITAN comfort mushroom cams they are the pivotal point for lasting high ease of use and consistent burglar resistance, but also the key to considerably greater efficiency. Because all components can be screwed into place perfectly and automatically due to their tolerance-insensitive clamping and then remain precisely and firmly seated for the long term.
TITAN comfort mushroom cam
Automatic tolerance compensation.
- Continuous height adjustment: equalises air-gap tolerances and independently changes framework conditions, such as temperature fluctuation, therefore simplifying installation
- Maximum ease of use due to an optimally adjusted, smooth-running and durable locking system at all times
- Effective system setup with TITAN comfort mushroom cam: Fewer components and less warehousing for solutions up to RC2 and more
- High intruder resistance can be achieved
The multi-functional corner: One component – wide range of benefits.
The multi-functional corner, which can be used for all sash sizes, is much more than merely a corner drive. Because it combines several functions in one single component and perceptibly provides greater comfort with minimum warehousing. Opening, tilting and closing is especially smooth-running because the sash is lifted early and cushioned to allow it to slide gently into the frame. Misuse is impossible!
- Tilt lock
- Locking part
- Sash lifter
- Mishandling device
Click-on coupling feature
High precision fine toothing.
Reduces the assembly and installation time by enabling a particularly easy and secure joining of the components – with less "play" and loss of stroke. RC1 and RC2 versions can be achieved without additional cutting processes.
Insensitive to tolerance and automatically screwable.
Effortlessly automated screwing is possible due to the reliable clamping of all components. Permanently secured positioning of hardware components is guaranteed.
Draws better, brakes more gently.
- Larger tolerances thanks to the smaller stay thickness
- Optimal tilt stay lead-in in order to close wide windows effortlessly, too
- More load-bearing capacity and comfort with minimum wear: High-quality PVC slider and serial friction bushing for gentle sliding into the tilt position Integrated anti-slam device in tilt position, which also cushions the stop
- Shift interlock in tilt position prevents mishandling
Products TITAN AF
More capabilities with TITAN AF
Standard striker plates
No compromising even in the standard version.
- High-tensile material combination of PVC and steel that guarantees unrivalled low wear and tear
- Optimal contact pressure and easy switching comfort
- Run-in on PVC is especially smooth-running and abrasion-free
- Extremely low maintenance and durable in interaction with TITAN comfort mushroom cam including height adjustment and rolling function
- High-quality, contemporary design
- With a height of only 8 mm also ideal for turning low or narrow windows
Security striker plates
So secure, light and durable: TITAN sets the standard.
With a high-strength steel-PVC combination, only 8 mm height and the simplest jig technique, TITAN security striker plates easily ensure RC2 burglar resistance for your windows – or you can upgrade them efficiently due to the TITAN system concept. Naturally with the lowest wear and tear, without any curtailment of ease of use and in a perfect design, which can also be highlighted with your individual logoclip thus intensifying your customer loyalty.
Tilt lock bearing 56 S-RS
The perfect option for VSU/K 56+ corner drives
High burglar resistance and permanently smooth-running ease of use thanks to the sash lifter roller and the combination with TITAN comfort mushroom cam
- More efficiency in production: Can be used on the left or right
- Effective production processes and uniform appearance due to equal component length (56 mm) and screw positions as with the standard and security striker plates
- Can also be used with pole connectors without any problems
- Can be used in conjunction with the multi-functional corner
- Logoclip with customized customer logo possible
Tilt lock bearing S-ES FH
The tried and tested solution for VSU S-ES corner drives
- Reliable intruder resistance ranging from basic security to the higher classes due to the combinations with mushroom cams that have already been tried and tested with FAVORIT
- More efficiency in production, left and right use due to integrated, bilateral PVC run-up for the inliner sash lifter
- Solid steel upper part
- Harmonious colour schemes of the PVC packer with grey seals
Products TITAN AF
More capabilities with TITAN AF
With its clear, high-quality appearance, this new concealed TITAN axxent 24+ hinge side is further evidence that invisibility is now the symbol of quality and style. And not only because fully concealed hardware and large window surfaces with narrower frame widths as the central design element are now completely in vogue. But also because with axxent, this functions more easily, durably and safely than ever before – with high-strength materials in a perfect material combination and state-of-the-art assembly technology.
- Only four hinge side components for each window and a high degree of preassembly
- High load-bearing capacity up to a sash weight of 150 kg without additional parts
- No additional frame parts and corner drives necessary
- Sash is easy to fit in the slightly opened turn or tilt position
- Optimally accessible 3D-adjustment possibilities: Continuous pressure adjustment on the top and bottom pivot for optimal sealing
- Can be used for timber and timber-aluminium profiles with at least 24 mm rebate width, as well as for PVC profiles and aluminium systems with a 16 mm groove
More compression – less wear and tear.
- Completely concealed pivots for a perfect window design
- Particularly wear-resistant and durable
- Continuous seal and integrated pressure adjustment for more compression and increased thermal insulation
- Lasting high ease of use due to the simple possibility of readjustment
- The bottom hinge is kept clean thanks to an attractive cover cap
The surface-mounted TITAN hinge side for PVC windows combines a high-quality, lean design with high levels of safety and efficiency in the fabrication process. This is also provided by the particularly assembly-friendly stay hinge, which easily snaps into the stay arm and can be turned in the required stop direction without any problems.
TITAN PVC hinge side:
- For sash weights up to 100 kg or 130 kg with identical frame clearance
- Lean and modern design: Flush with the rebate at the top and bottom, all screws concealed, caps and coating possible
- Notch corner hinge optionally with pressure adjustment
- Sealing chamfer and beading in the stay hinge
- Drilling on the pre-weld rod is possible, fixings in line
- Can easily be hinged in every opening position thanks to the polygon-shaped top hinge pin with integrated turn restriction
- Wear-resistant PVC bearing and entrance protection in the tilt position
TITAN PVC stay hinge:
- Convenient stay hinge coupling for a rational, time-saving installation and a lasting, secure connection – no tooling required
- Lower logistics spend and minimal warehousing due to compact, non-handed components
- Integrated turn restriction: stops the sash from dropping out of the turn position when there is a draught, for example
The flexible solution for PVC: TITAN Si-line
- Convenient and durable for up to 130 kg sash weight
- All components can be used on the right or left
- Quick and simple assembly technology
- Tool-free assembly of the stay hinge
- Top and bottom hinges with wear-resistant PVC sleeves
- Integrated turn restriction and pressure adjustment
Hinge sides with system.
You can ideally fabricate our TITAN hinge sides both with TITAN AF and TITAN iP. It is just the TITAN axxent SE hinge side that is only available for TITAN AF:
TITAN AF for PVC
The hardware system for reduced assembly time.
TITAN iP for PVC
The innovative hardware system for assembly on the pre-weld profile
FAVORIT for PVC
The tried and tested classical hardware
Hardware for PVC
More capabilities with hardware for PVC
TITAN vent secure
The secured night vent up to RC2
TITAN and FAVORIT handels
Sash lift roller (inliner)
Can also be used on secondary sashes.
The sash lifter roller (inliner) can be integrated into all conceivable windows, for example round arch or pitched windows, or in secondary sashes. An additional frame part is not necessary since the run-up is integrated in the inserted tilt lock bearing.
Sash lifter on the multi-functional corner.
One component – a wide range of benefits.
With the multi-functional corner that can be used for all sash sizes, a sash lifter is naturally included in addition to a mishandling device. Moreover, this smart corner drive also combines the tilt lock and locking function in one single component.
TITAN Additional comfort stay
Tilting without teetering – Lock without using force.
The new additional comfort stay is a mechanical locking support by means of a force-storing spring connected to the frame and the sash profile. This tensions itself when the window is tilted, making the closing of heavy sashes and patio doors as light as a feather by "discharging" their force. The tilting process itself becomes safer and more convenient. Because a hard stop and teetering of the window are permanently prevented.
- No more wobbling while tilting open and protection of the bearing positions
- Tilt locking of large and heavyweight elements is as light as a feather due to force accumulator function
- Quick and ultra-easy assembly
- Minimum logistics thanks to fewer components
- Easy to retrofit in existing windows without dirt or contamination – Smart opportunities for additional business
Mistakes happen? Not with TITAN!
- Secured turn and tilt position with high functional reliability and direct effect
- Customised product versions are available for all window sizes and shapes
- No tools required
- Total functionality in large air gap sections
- Also easy to retrofit on installed windows
Exactly the right opening width - even with strong draughts
- Stops the window sash with an individually adjustable opening width
- Protects against sudden slamming open or closed in case of intense ventilation
- High level of functional reliability due to overload protection
- Fully concealed
- Easy to assemble and retrofit for sash rebate widths of 470 – 960 mm
Protection against slamming balcony and patio doors.
- Keeps the patio door in the locking position while closing
- Protects against sudden slamming open or closed in case of draughts and protects the material
- Less assembly time and warehousing: Standard striker plate as frame part
- In the standard version: Particularly wear-resistant stop piece with an optimised point of entry curve as well as adjustable latching force
- Comfort version: Is equipped with a release function in the tilt position, ensuring it can be tilted as smoothly as usual
- Can be used for sash rebate widths of 1401 – 3000 mm
Products TITAN AF
More capabilities with TITAN AF
TITAN AF frame parts
TITAN AF Sash components
TITAN Hinge sides
TITAN vent secure
The secured night vent up to RC2
Aereco ventilation helps keep air exchange in rooms matched to current needs. The most important factor in matching the amount of air drawn into and out of rooms is relative humidity. This is directly related to the number of occupants and the type of activities. carried out which involve the emission of steam, such as washing, cooking, or bathing. Thanks to hydro-controlled grilles, the Aereco systems allows outside air to be drawn into and out of the room at varying rates. As levels of humidity change, a special polyamide tape lengthens or shortens, in turn changing the permeability of the grilles. As a result, the amount of air flowing through the frame changes.
Ventair II ventilation
Ventair II ventilation ensures the correct flow of fresh air into the room. It is intended for use in rooms fitted with gravitational or mechanical ventilation.
This model features a self-regulating system, thanks to which the amount of air drawn in is stable, regardless of such factors as wind or temperature. This type of ventilation system is mounted in the space between the leaf and frame, in the upper horizontal parts of the window construction. It comprises two elements - an air intake mounted outside and a regulator mounted on the inside of the window. These elements are linked by a gap in the window profile which allows air to flow.
- Стоимость окон от 32 €
- Профиль и фурнитура из Германии
- Производство в Таллине
- Рассрочка 0%
- Бесплатный подбор и расчет окон
Сегодня уже мало кто сомневается в практичности окон из пластика. Сложно поспорить и с тем, что они эстетичны, гигиеничны, универсальны и являются продуктом серьезных инженерных разработок.
Производители пластиковых окон постоянно совершенствуют конструкции, добиваясь оптимальных характеристик для разных условий эксплуатации.
В квартире станет намного теплее.
Установка пластиковых окон на 10-50% снизит размер ваших коммунальных расходов в отопительный сезон.
Эксплуатационный ресурс ПВХ-конструкций намного выше, чем у деревянных окон.
Многообразие моделей оконных систем позволяет изготовить конструкцию, оптимально соответствующую каждым конкретным условиям эксплуатации.
Сдержанная эстетика классических пластиковых окон обеспечивает их гармоничное вхождение в любой интерьер и экстерьер. Для большей органичности профиль окрашивают или ламинируют.
Пластик не имеет ограничений в форме, поэтому вы можете купить окно круглой, овальной или любой другой конфигурации, при этом его цена будет значительно уступать стоимости деревянного аналога.
Звукоизолирующие конструкции позволят забыть об уличном шуме.
Специальная фурнитура станет надежным барьером для несанкционированного проникновения.
Благодаря использованию микросистем автоматической подачи воздуха в помещение пластиковые окна ПВХ не промерзают и не запотевают.
Изделия требуют минимального ухода, никаких ежегодных покрасок, утеплений и прочих трудоёмких мероприятий.
Наши преимущества состоят в следующем
Мы обеспечиваем жесткий контроль качества материалов, технологического процесса, готовых изделий.
Мы индивидуально работаем с каждым клиентом, формальный подход и штампованные товары – это не про нас.
Мы предлагаем разумные расценки на продукцию, соответствующую наивысшим критериям качества.
Мы практикуем гибкую систему скидок, что делает наши предложения еще доступнее.
Мы следим за инновациями и систематически внедряем их в производство.